Burts Smoky Mary
- 50ml Smoked potato vodka
- 200ml Big tom spiced tomato juice
- 1/2 bar spoon grated horseradish.
- Celery stick for garnish
- Combine vodka, horseradish and tomato juice
- Shake with ice and strain into ice-filled long glass
- Garnish with celery stick
Tasting Notes: Rich spiced tomato nose, pleasant heat on lips, then intense smoke warmth, zesty bitterness and heat towards the end of the mouth. Tomato lingers.
This twist on the classic cocktail is best served with our meaty Devon Roast Beef crisps which use real beef from the Well Hung Meat Company.