3 Aug – 11 Oct 2015: Do It Right Terms & Conditions
18+ only. Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland).
Entry Dates: 10:30 on 03/08/15 – 23:59 on 27/10/15.
To enter on Facebook: Like and reply to a post asking how you #DoItRight
To enter on Twitter: Retweet and reply to a post asking how you #DoItRight
To enter on Instagram: Share a photo showing how you #DoItRight and tag @BurtsChips in the photo.
To enter via our website: Visit burtschips.com and follow the links to the ‘Win’ section, filling out the nomination form.
Prize: For each week the competition runs, an entry selected by a Burts Chips representative will win a one month supply of Burts Potato Chips (2 cases of 40g bags) in a flavour of their choice.
For each nomination, Burts Potato Chips will donate 50p to It’s In The Bag up to a maximum of £5000.
Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamp House, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over.
- Promotional Period: 10:30 on 03/08/15 – 23:59 on 27/10/15.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- To enter on Facebook: Like and reply to a post asking how you #DoItRight
- To enter on Twitter: Retweet and reply to a post asking how you #DoItRight
- To enter on Instagram: Share a photo showing how you #DoItRight and tag @BurtsChips in the photo.
- To enter via our website: Visit burtschips.com and follow the links to the ‘Win’ section, filling out the nomination form.
- Prize: For each week the competition runs, a randomly selected nominee will win a one month supply of Burts Potato Chips (2 cases of 40g bags) in a flavour of their choice.
- For each nomination received, Burts Potato Chips will donate 50 pence to It’s In The Bag up to a maximum amount of £5000.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days, no compensation will be offered and the prize will be offered to an alternative winner.
Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotional period will be submitted into the competition. A winner will be chosen by a Burts Chips representative every 7 days.
- Winner Notification: The winning entrant will be notified via a reply to their comment on Facebook, a reply to their tweet on Twitter, an inbox message on Instagram, or an email if entry was via the website. They have 7 days from the date of notification to respond confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Winners’ names may be used on Burts Chips’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- Winners’ nomination reasons may be used on Burts Chips’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Limited, a company registered in England under number 03745420 and whose registered office is at Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamp House, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP.