Free Crisps for Londoners
With the arrival of the Great British summer, the Burts team are heading up to the big smoke to deliver our delicious potato chips and snacks to the fine people of London. Often, word has it, this actually includes the giving away of FREE SAMPLES. In fact, I’ve heard there could be as many as 30,000 free packets of crisps up for grabs. Extraordinary!
From the 15th – 21st May, look out for Burts ambassadors on branded trikes, handing out free samples of our delicious crisps from the location on the list and map below:
- Monday 15/05/2017 – Oxford Circus Tube station (7am – 9am), and Marylebone (09:30am – 3pm)
- Tuesday 16/05/2017 – King’s Cross Tube station (7am – 9am), and Finsbury (09:30am – 3pm)
- Wednesday 17/05/2017 – Bank Tube station (7am – 9am), and City Of London (09:30am – 3pm)
- Thursday 18/05/2017 – Vauxhall Tube station (7am – 9am), and Vauxhall (09:30am – 3pm)
- Friday 19/05/2017 – OMarble Arch Tube station (7am – 9am), and Marylebone (09:30am – 3pm)
- Saturday 20/05/2017 – Chalk Farm Tube station (7am – 9am), and Chalk Farm (09:30am – 3pm)
- Sunday 21/05/2017 – Camden Town (7am – 9am), and Camden (09:30am – 3pm)
What’s more, if you share your experience with us on Instagram or Twitter, we’ll pick two posts every day to win a whole case of Burts Potato Chips!