Burts Survey 2016
18+ only. Open to residents of Great Britain only. Entries from residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland will not be valid.
Entry Dates: 09:00 on 29/01/16 – 23:59 on 18/03/16.
To enter on Facebook: Follow the emailed link to fill in the survey. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
To enter on the Website: Follow the link on the Burtschips.com homepage. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
Prize: One year’s supply of Burts Potato Chips sent in 4 shipments every 3 months.
Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over.
- Entry Dates:09:00 on 29/01/16 – 23:59 on 18/03/16.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- To enter via the email newsletter: Follow the emailed link to fill in the survey. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
- To enter on the Website: Follow the link on the Burtschips.com homepage. Complete the form and submit it to enter the draw.
- Prize: A year’s supply of Burts Potato Chips sent in 4 quarterly batches. A year’s supply consists of 19 boxes of 20x40g bags of a flavour of your choice, which amounts to 380 bags. The boxes will be sent in batches of 5, 5, 5 and 4 every 3 months between 1/4/16 and 31/3/17. The winner will be able to change their selection of flavours each quarter.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition. The winner will be chosen by a Burts Chips representative.
- Winner Notification: The winning entry will be notified via the email address supplied upon entry to the competition. They will be notified by 23:59 on 25/03/16 and have 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Winners’ names and locations may be used on Burts Chips’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under orin connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Limited, a company registered in England under number 0374 5420 and whose registered office is at Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP.24