Cofton Holiday Competition May 2018
Summary Terms: 18+ only. Open to residents of Great Britain only, other than employees of Burts Chips Ltd, their families or its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this campaign. Entries from residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland will not be valid.
Entry Dates: 09:00 on 01/05/18 – 23:59 on 31/05/18.
To enter via Facebook: Follow the link to the website and fill out the form as instructed
To enter via Twitter: Follow the link to the website and fill out the form as instructed
To enter via Instagram: Follow the link to the website and fill out the form as instructed
Prize: A Burts Chips hamper and a break in one of Cofton’s newly refurbished apartments in Dawlish Warren, South Devon for 4-6 people. Valid for stays from June up until 20th December 2018, excluding 29th June – 1st July, 27th July – 2nd September. Complimentary swim bands will be provided as part of the stay.
Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over.
- Entry Dates: 09:00 on 01/05/18 – 23:59 on 31/05/18.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- To enter on Facebook: Follow the link provided and fill out the form as instructed
- To enter on Twitter: Follow the link provided and fill out the form as instructed
- To enter on Instagram: Follow the link provided and fill out the form as instructed
- Prize: The winner of the Burts Chips competition will be able to redeem their short-break prize of three nights for up to six guests at Cofton Holidays staying in one of their new apartments.
- The short-break is subject to availability and must be booked for arrivals between June and 20thDecember 2018, excluding 29th June – 1st July, 27th July – 2nd September. The prize covers the cost of the apartment rental alone. The holiday cannot be exchanged and no cash refund will be given.
- The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter (Burts Potato Chips Ltd).
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition. The winners will be chosen by a Burts Chips representative.
- Winner Notification: The winning entries will be notified via a reply to their email or phone number given when entering. They will be notified by 12:00 on 05/06/18 and have 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Winners’ names and locations may be used on Burts Chips’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or anyone who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and prize award and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Limited, a company registered in England under number 0374 5420 and whose registered office is at Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamp House, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP.