WIN Fish ‘N’ Chips Terms & Conditions
GB, 18+. Open 26/05/2017 – 31/12/2017. 7 prize draws, last day of each month excluding May. Enter at www.burtschips.com/winfishnchips Prizes: 21x £50 Rockfish vouchers for 2 people (excludes takeaways, beverages & set menus), 3 awarded each draw. For full T&C’s see website.
Full Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP
- Open only to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet required.
- The promotion will run from 09:00 on 26/05/2017 – 23:59 31/12/2017.
- The entries for each draw will close at 23:59 on the following dates. Any entries after this time will be placed into the next draw.
How to Enter:
- To enter go to www.burtschips.com/winfishnchips and fill in the form details (name, county and email address).
- One entry per person.
- 21 x £50 Rockfish vouchers for 2 people sharing only. £50 spend can only be shared between 2 people. No change or voucher will be provided if less than £50 is redeemed. Travel to venue not included. Voucher can be redeemed in any Rockfish Restaurant (Plymouth, Dartmouth, Exmouth, Brixham, Torquay)
- Excludes takeaways, beverages and set menus. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Prize to be redeemed within 12 months of prize voucher receipt.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.Winner Selection:
- All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the relevant prize draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
- 3 winners will be chosen from all entrants at the end of each month, excluding May (21 winners in total). Entrants who do not win will be rolled over to the next month.Winner Notification:
- The winning entries will be notified via email to the address they submit. They will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the relevant draw, and have a further 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- The prize winners’ full names and counties will be posted online at http://burtschips.com/previous-‐winners/ within 3 months of the closing date for each draw.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion. Winners’ names and locations may be used on Burts Chips’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-‐ exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.