7 JULY – 8 SEPT – MARSDENS DEVON COTTAGES GIVEAWAY
18+ only. Open to residents of Great Britain only. Entries from residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland will not be valid.
Entry Dates: 09:00 on 07/07/17 – 23:59 on 08/09/17.
To enter on the website: go to www.burtschips.com/winadevoncottagestay and fill in the form (name, email, county). Only one entry per person.
Prize: This prize is three nights stay in The Round House in Ilfracombe. The prize is limited to a maximum of 10 people and two pets. This prize must be taken for four nights from 2/11/17 – 6/11/17. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. The prize covers the cost of the holiday cottage rental alone. In addition to this, a welcome hamper of Burts Chips will also be awarded to the winner.
Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over.
- Entry Dates: 09:00 on 07/07/17 – 23:59 on 08/09/17.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- To enter on the website: Complete the online competition form at www.burtschips.com/winadevoncottagestay
- Prize: The winner of the Burts Chips competition will be able to redeem their short-break prize of three nights for up to 10 guests and 2 pets at Marsdens Devon Cottages The Round House in Ilfracombe. In addition to this, a hamper of Burts Chips will also be awarded to the winner.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition. The winners will be chosen by a Burts Chips representative.
- Winner Notification: They will be notified by 23:59 on 11/09/17 and have 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Winners’ names and locations may be used on Burts Chips’ and Marsdens Devon Cottages Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or/in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Promoter: Burts Potato Chips Limited, a company registered in England under number 0374 5420 and whose registered office is at Burts Potato Chips Ltd, The Klamphouse, Belliver Way, Roborough PL6 7BP